TreatmentEGFR Lung Cancer(มะเร็งปอด ชนิดไม่เซลล์เล็ก (NSCLC)
Product Name: Beigani
Specification: 30mg/tablet, 21tablets/box
Manufacturer: TLPH, Laos
For the treatment of anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive non-small cell lung cancer in patients with disease progression or intolerance after crizotinib treatment.
Usage and dosage:
1. Oral, once a day, starting from the starting dose of 90 mg each time, and taking it for 7 consecutive days;
2. If there are no serious side effects or intolerance, the dose will be adjusted to 180 mg per day after 7 days, once a day.
3. If the drug is suspended for 14 days or more due to other reasons other than adverse reactions (such as missed dose or vomiting after medication), when re-medicating, it should be 90mg each time, once a day, for 7 days, and then Increase to previously tolerated dose.
4. The tablet should be swallowed whole, not crushed or chewed, with or without food.
5. During treatment, avoid certain foods, and also avoid taking certain drugs that may interact, including: grapefruit, grapefruit juice, ketoconza, rifampicin, phenytoin, St. John's wort, and hormones Birth control drugs, etc.
Use for special populations:
Nursing women should stop breastfeeding or discontinue the drug.
Common side effects:
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, decreased appetite, fatigue, headache, fever, cough, muscle pain, joint pain, high blood sugar, etc.