TreatmentTreatment Bone marrow cancer
Dose and administration method
- Method of administration
- Multiple myeloma: take pomalidomide 4mg per day on days 1-21 of a 28-day cycle; On the 1, 8, 15, and 22 days of each cycle, 40 mg of dexamethasone is used in combination daily; more than
For the 75-year-old, the initial dose of dexamethasone is every day on the 1, 8, 15, and 22 days of each cycle.
20mg times. Repeat the cycle until the disease progresses or the toxicity cannot be tolerated.
- Dosage specifications
- Capsules: 2mg.
- Contraindications: Prohibited by pregnant women.
Warnings and Precautions
- Hematological toxicity: The most common grade 3/4 adverse event is neutropenia. Monitor patient blood Toxicity, especially neutropenia.
- Liver toxicity: Liver failure includes fatal events; monitor liver function tests every month.
- Hypersensitivity: Angioedema and severe skin reactions have been reported. Vascular water Swelling and severe skin reactions discontinue pomalidomide treatment.
- Tumor lysis syndrome (TLS): monitor the risk of TLS in patients (for example, patients with high tumor burden Person) and take appropriate precautions.
The most common adverse reactions (≥30%): fatigue, fatigue, neutropenia, anemia, constipation,
Nausea, diarrhea, difficulty breathing, upper respiratory tract infection, back pain and fever.
(Please read this notice carefully and take the medicine according to this notice or under the guidance of a doctor)
Shading, cool and dry place.