TreatmentChronic hepatitis C infection of genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6.
ManufacturerTongmeng (Lao) Pharmaceutical & Food Co., Ltd.（TLPH）
Brand name: Gienoe.
Generic name: Sofosbuvir+Velpatasvir.
Dosage form: Tablet
- Gienoe is a fixed-dose combination drug, including Sofosbuvir (HCVNS5B polymerase Inhibitor, 400mg), and Velpatasvir (HCVNS5A inhibitor, 100mg).
- Suitable for the treatment of adult patients with chronic hepatitis C infection of genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6.
- No cirrhosis or compensated cirrhosis.
- Please use ribavirin in combination with decompensated liver cirrhosis.
Dose and administration method
- Method of administration
- Test before starting treatment: Screen patients with hepatitis B infection through the test of hepatitis B antigen and antibody.
- Recommended dose: one tablet (400mg Sofosbuvir and 100mg Velpatasvir). oral, Take it once a day, with or without food.
- The treatment plan and course of treatment for all genotype patients are shown in the following table:
Patient Group Treatment Plan and Courses Patients without cirrhosis and compensated cirrhosis (Child-PughA) Gienoe, 12 weeks Patients with decompensated cirrhosis (Child-PughB or C) Gienoe+ribavirin,
- There is no dose recommendation for patients with severe kidney injury and end-stage renal disease.
- Dosage specifications
- Tablets, each containing 400mg Sofosbuvir and 100mg Velpatasvir.
- If this product is used with ribavirin, the contraindications of ribavirin are also applicable to the two groups together.
Warnings and Precautions
- The risk of hepatitis B virus reactivation in patients with hepatitis C combined with hepatitis B infection: before using this product, All patients should be tested for hepatitis B virus to find evidence of past or existing infection. Hepatitis B recurrence (Please read this notice carefully and take the medicine according to this notice or under the guidance of a doctor) The case appeared in patients with hepatitis C combined with hepatitis B infection who did not receive hepatitis B antiviral therapy. Some cases eventually Caused hepatitis outbreak, liver failure and even death. During treatment with this product and after completion of treatment, you should Closely monitor the amount of hepatitis B virus.
- When this product is taken together with amiodarone, it can cause symptomatic bradycardia: severe symptomatic bradycardia Relief may occur in patients who use amiodarone, especially those who use beta blockers at the same time, or those who suffer from heart disease Patients with onset and/or advanced liver disease. Co-administration of amiodarone and Gienoe is not recommended. If the patient has no other optionsTreatment options, cardiac monitoring is recommended.
- 12 weeks of treatment with Gienoe, the most common adverse reactions (incidence rate ≥ 10%, all grades): Headache and fatigue.
- Gienoe combined with ribavirin is treated for 12 weeks in patients with decompensated liver cirrhosis, the most common adverse Reactions (incidence ≥10%, all grades): fatigue, anemia, nausea, headache, insomnia and diarrhea.
- Please store at room temperature below 30°C.
- Please store in the original packaging.
- If the seal on the bottle mouth is broken or missing, do not use it.
- Please keep Gienoe and all other medicines out of the reach of children.